No Channels except bbc london and itv (SD)

Hi guys maybe someone can help, I have been trying to set up my zgemma h2h box since yesterday but it stops working after a few hours and the only channels I can view are bbc london and itv (sd channel).

The 1st time all the channels were working including the paid channels but when i did a reset of the box all the channels stopped working except BBC London and itv (sd channel). I installed whooshbuilder again and the same thing happened channels working at 1st then stooped, I live in romford/dagenham and my net id 41050, when I do the search on the autobouquet I get about 393 channels but all the channels are black except 2 channels I said before.

If you've set it up correctly, you should get channels 1-5 in SD even without the line being present.

So are you saying you do or don't get all of 1-5 in SD?

Also, do you have a genuine VM service at your property? Internet etc.

Sounds like you've overlooked something on the setup then ... re-flash and follow the setup guide in my sig VERY carefully and you can't go wrong ;)

ok, it sounds like all you need to do, is set-up your local ABM to bring in the rest of your channesl, put in you line, and activate your cam..???

ok, it sounds like all you need to do, is set-up your local ABM to bring in the rest of your channesl, put in you line, and activate your cam..???
I tried that, when I do the scan it say 397 channels found but they are all blank except 2 channels

So, is your line good m8 & is your cam running
The cam is running but because all the channels are blank I cant check if its working. At the moment I'm only getting 2 channels and I dont know if there is a problem with the box or Im the setup

And is your line good, you say your only getting 2 channels, but have searched for the rest, as you may have all the free channels that you are supposed to get [ 5 ] and if you have, then it could be a line issue m8

And is your line good, you say your only getting 2 channels, but have searched for the rest, as you may have all the free channels that you are supposed to get [ 5 ] and if you have, then it could be a line issue m8
i dont think its the line because im only getting 2 channels, if it was the line then I should be getting all the free channels eg channel 4, five, E4 etc

i dont think its the line because im only getting 2 channels, if it was the line then I should be getting all the free channels eg channel 4, five, E4 etc
Hi mate i think your right Im only getting the the local FTA channels and since virgin encrypts bbc hd, e4 etc which would explain why they are not working, Im going to get a new test line to test my theory.

But they don't encrypt channels 1-5 (SD versions) so you should still get those without a line.

I asked back in post #5 and you confirmed you only received bbc london and itv ... you need to help us to help you otherwise it's very difficult to advise you on the best course of action.

Back