No channels H5.2tc zgemma ipab

Wrig

Hi, Moved over to VM from Sly or attempting to. got my box a H5.2tc have installed ipab and had a test line. no channels show, no channels can be found in signal finder. I found the net id 41060 online but while this wasn't working, asked a friend a couple of streets over and there net id was for a different town 41048. but this did not work either. could it be anything to do with the provider being set to vm uk (ex CW) as theres a few options.

You need the correct NETID,plus your local services like [ london east, scunthorpe west..etc..etc ] or you will get nothing, also do you have a cam installed..

I had matched the local service up to which ever NET ID at the time. I was using Mgcamd (im not sure if this is what you mean by a cam im new to all this.) do you think i should switch to whooshbuild or should this have no effect

Ive done that, the line came as a newcamd.list, which I put in user then keys folder (replacing the old newcamd.list) I do not get channels 1-4 in SD so I dont think its a problem with the line

Sorry to jump in on this thread been searching other threads for ages trying to find my answer. Like Wrig I'm a newbie to zgemma after coming from an openbox. I have an old sly sub which has 5 months left (for what it is worth) and a virmin sub I have connected both subs and both aerials. How can i switch back and forth between the 2 subs and will it change the skins as I do this e.g when i with to sky sub the skin changes to sky etc. I have flashed wooshbuild.

Also with wooshbuild is there anything i need to do for it to automatically scan frequencies etc and make updates to channels and general updates?

I have zgemma H5 2tc

Yes i believe you can run both subs on CCcam 2.3.0, in the CCcam.cfg file.....but oscam is the way to go, and that bit is tricky..

as in the net id? ive tried about 10 different ones now, including a googled one for warrington and a different one that a friend with VM has a few streets over. is there anything else it could be other than that?

Yes, set the sat tuner to " no configuration "that what i did,it make it a lot easier to get your head round the setting ...lol

as in the net id? ive tried about 10 different ones now, including a googled one for warrington and a different one that a friend with VM has a few streets over. is there anything else it could be other than that?

Ask someone very close to you who is running a vermin legit box to tell you the correct net id... as they have it in their box setting ....

Ive switched over to whoosh build and no difference, when i scan the auto bouqet it comes up with 383 video channels and 37 radio channels does this mean its getting them from virgin or is it just the channels it expects to get? when i go on signal finder it gets 0 channels. I have not put the line in this build as I want to get the sd free channels up first so I know everything's sorted before I get a test line again.

I would say youve got channels, so go check what free to air ones you have, to confirm that you have your local stations for your area, then start to put the line in..

I have done autobouqets and no free to air channels come up, is there something I have to have marked as yes for them? or do they come up no matterwhat?

Ive got the channels up now, more by fluke than anything. I changed "type of scan" in signal finder to " predefined transponder" and now its found all the channels. will this change back every time i turn the box on and off or is there something else i need to change?

Ive got the channels up now, more by fluke than anything. I changed "type of scan" in signal finder to " predefined transponder" and now its found all the channels. will this change back every time i turn the box on and off or is there something else i need to change?
glad your sorted :(y)::(y):

Back