no channels n line ok

so i came home and i have only free view channels with rte 1 been channel number 101 which is normally bbc1 hd any help would be great as this also happened to my friends box and i re-flashed the image but if this keeps happening i don't want to re-flash each time thanks everyone

which cam are you useing

if on a vix image press blue button restart the cam

make sure dhcp is enabled on box
also di a network test via menu button

which cam are you useing

if on a vix image press blue button restart the cam

make sure dhcp is enabled on box
also di a network test via menu button
running open-atv restarted cam full tuner scan rerun auto bouquets still no channels
when i press epg it shows
entertainment
sports
iptv soprts
last scanned
xbmc
and sky sports channels are working ????

---------- Post Merged at 06:36 PM ----------

looked in auto bouqets markers providers and for some reason its now just set to sky ireland and all the other is set to no do i have to change all these manualy??

---------- Post Merged at 06:46 PM ----------

what would cause it to loose this information?

Last edited:
Yes You need to change free to air to your local area Keep Irish channel , keep going down to SD select your local area Save exit then do scan

If your ABM is configured to update at say 1 am it was only doing Irish channels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive had the box over 1 month now updating fine everytime then the other day my friends box did it but we just reflashed it then mine did it today? never changed any settings

Could be a fault with the image which 1 are you useing as I know there a problem with 5 that's why people are going back to 4.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back