No daily programme details

Mark6767

I've a zgemma h2h and I've set everything up. My problem is with the IPTV channels. I have a channel list for each category but I haven't got any daily schedules for each channel. I have to switch back to the 28.2E uk bouquet where there is a daily list and then back to IPTV. Strangely enough 1 channel in my IPTV movies does show a daily schedule. Any help and advice please??

Go into 'plugins'. Open 'EPG importer'. Blue button for sources. Tick the relevant IPTV source(s) and save. Then do a manual import (yellow button). This may take a while as you see the number of events increasing as they are being uploaded onto your box. Save (green). Exit epgimporter. Go back onto your epg to see if your listings are there.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

When these things occur, I tend to re-start the process: reload the script and then go onto epgimporter and try importing the sources again.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Have finally done this. I'd gone wrong by not selecting picon etc when I first edited each channel stream on the echannelizer. Had to do each channel 1 by 1. After a few hours all done!!

Back