No epg data

judetron

I put sky q skin and picons on the box the wife didn't get on with it so put kiddac sly skin back on and now my epg is blank have run boutiques and cross epg downloaded but nothing....running wooshman build (i haven't removed sky q incase i want it again) was wondering if I'd filled the internal memory up after checking it says I have 64.1m free of 216.9m and the total swap file is at 0....can anyone help

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

First, run CacheFlush. Portal button -> CacheFlush -> Blue button to clean.

That should have freed up some memory.
Now ensure that your EPG is being stored on your external device: Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> Settings -> Location - set to your usb device.

Now lets check you still have a swap file: Red button -> Plugins -> Swap. Use the WooshBuild setup instructions for help with this, but you should have active and auto run on that screen. If Activate is visible on the screen (red button??) press that. Failing that, create a new swap file.

Picons. These came with the latest WooshBuild. It might be worth removing them to free up some memory: Green button -> Red button (remove plugins) select picons and remove whatever you have listed.

Now restart your box and see how it is looking for memory. Now try a channel scan followed by a CrossEPG update.

How did that go?

First, run CacheFlush. Portal button -> CacheFlush -> Blue button to clean.

That should have freed up some memory.
Now ensure that your EPG is being stored on your external device: Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> Settings -> Location - set to your usb device.

Now lets check you still have a swap file: Red button -> Plugins -> Swap. Use the WooshBuild setup instructions for help with this, but you should have active and auto run on that screen. If Activate is visible on the screen (red button??) press that. Failing that, create a new swap file.

Picons. These came with the latest WooshBuild. It might be worth removing them to free up some memory: Green button -> Red button (remove plugins) select picons and remove whatever you have listed.

Now restart your box and see how it is looking for memory. Now try a channel scan followed by a CrossEPG update.

How did that go?
Sorted many thanks mate legend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back