No internet channels etc

Dridok

Newbie again.
Provider couldn't help?
Had sucmnsee and couldn't get internet channels just free view. Provider thought I should reflash box. But info on here suggested new build.
So got open atv on and I still have same problem.
When I try to import ******* epg, box comes up sorry software issue.
Clueless. Sorry about length of text.

Get the password and username and see if suls is works as sounds like the script is out dated

Its a satellite box as sucmnsee only ever had satellite boxes and his builds were done for those

Is there a connection to the box? Press menu, information, network and leave that screen on for 30 seconds. Check you have a green light on the link bit.

If connection is ok, run a Speedtest to check it can send/receive a decent amount of data ok. If you don’t have speedtest plugin - press menu, plugin, green button for download plugins, extensions, e2 soeedtest. Download that and go back to plugin menu and run it

Sounds like it’s ok but run the speed test just to make sure.

Have you installed the Suls plugin and followed the guide that was posted above? And when are you getting the error and what exactly does it say?

download speed 12.88 mbits/s
upload 5.77 mbits/s
Is that ok mrlip?
suls looks too complicated for me. don't know what ssh,ftp and xml is.

Yeah those speeds are fine. It sounds like the script/plugin has gone wrong. I would rerun the script via putty, your box will reboot at the end, once it comes back on restart it again

Back