No picture on tv

If you know the IP address of your box you can find this in your router you can use openwebife type the IP address of your box in your Web browser click on full remote every time you press a button on the remote it will grab a screenshot

Thanks for that :)
The resolution is set to 1080i already so that's got me worried there's a problem with the hdmi output.

IF the box came directly from TK supplier then the box is factory brand new & screen resolution wont have been setup yet so you should be met by the wizard screens once powered up, I would check all connections & try the HDMi lead that comes in the bottom of the box, if still no joy & you cant test on another TV set then flash the box with the latest image as you would need to do that as part of your setting up process anyway. Although its possible I doubt its a box issues & would check & recheck all connections

I'm at work now and connecting remotely to the box via a computer at home so can't try the hdmi that came with it until tonight.
As you said it was brand new straight from the TK supplier.
I did briefly get the openatv boot image appear which would have been the start of the wizard i assume but then nothing.
Just get the the "no input" from the tv.
fingers crossed its just the cable then. although it still works fine with the sky box.

Hi
Just plugged in my h2s for the first time.
The openatv logo appeared briefly but then the TV shows no input.
Restart the box and this time no openatv logo.
The TV no input stops being displayed for a few seconds then comes back.
It's like there is no signal from the h2s.
It's brand new from the site sponser.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
Ya I had same issue kept going green and dropping out turns out I was using an old hdmi.
I then used the hdmi I added to basket when purchasing the stb and problem solved. Also check audio out in osd setup as it may be on component

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Back