No premium channels

stella68

Got an issue with my Edision os mini cable receiver, reset the box this morning after messing some settings up and now can only get FTA channels, tried a test line to rule out a line issue, nothing, only FTA channels clearing. Tried different LAN cable, Mgcam 1.35 and 1.38, got full channel list but no premium channels clearing.

Pulling my hair out here!!!!

Iancable has offered to do it for you via teamviewer a piece of software that allows him to add the line to your box for you.

SORTED!!!!!!! it would appear that after the reset, one of the files was corrupt i was FTP'ing to the box, test line running now, so appears to be a line issue, awaiting reply from supplier, although its been active 6 months so not a bad run.

i never reset my boxes,worst comes to work reflash with a newer image as its possibly 6 months old.
first thing to check is if box is connected to internet from running network test.
numerous posts on forum with server issues needing a new ip address.

curious if it was the mg_cfg file and from where?

Last edited:
Looking at it again, it would appear to be user error.......:whistling:

When using filezilla the left panel was showing what i thought was where i was putting my test line.......................it wasn't.........so what i was actually sending to the box was a defunct line!! DOH!!!!

Amazing what a sleep and retry can reveal!!

Back