no signal on the following channels: Setanta Ireland.setanta sports 1 and priemier sp

Hi guys I'm getting no signal on the following channels:
Setanta Ireland.setanta sports 1 and priemier sports

Also I'm getting scrambled on the filing channels:
Espn HD and extreme sports

Now I've contacted my provided who is brilliant and helpful and my line is perfect for everything else and no problems there end with these channles.

Any ideas guys?? I'm using satellite sky uk 28A E28.2 I can provide frequencies if needed I have a communal dish also.

All those channels working fine here.

Both Setanta channels & Premier on 12633 H.

ESPN HD on 11604 V Extreme Sports on 11222 H.

Some people have problems with certain channels when more than 1 receiver is connected to the same LNB, but that only affects vertical channels. That's when the Ebay "no signal fix" is needed.

Setanta, Premier & Extreme are all on horizontal channels, so I don't think that is your problem.

I have the no signal fix but didn't do much and also connect to one lnb but have the f to f cable to sort it so really unsure here :-(

I know a server in ni that doesnt give those channels on server. Ripoff. Does ur server confirm u get them? Just shot in dark

I know a server in ni that doesnt give those channels on server. Ripoff. Does ur server confirm u get them? Just shot in dark

That's true.

When I was starting out, I tried a few different providers, & one of them that was supposed to supply ALL channels didn't provide Setanta or Adult channels.

We have a post called do and don'ts in regards to testing servers etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a post called do and don'ts in regards to testing servers etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its not gonna help satman as the op stated the server has said channels?But if you want to read it matt hover over the bottom of one of satmans posts and it will appear;)

Back