No signal on Tuner B

yes i presume yours does work m8

but mine does too
my backup image from my H.2H
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/folfFAiv/file.html
Still can't get any signal on Tuner B....I have IPTV up and running...all sweet...but no second signal! ... bloody frustrating... forgot how much I relied on stop and pause livevTV.

Weird thing I helped set up my cousin's a few weeks ago... same set up, with no problems.

Could there be a problem with my ZG?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

In your opening post, you said you had signal on tuner b but not a and now you say you have signal on a but not b? ...i'm confused :(

In your opening post, you said you had signal on tuner b but not a and now you say you have signal on a but not b? ...i'm confused :(

Yes, but he also goes on to say :-

<snip>

It was suggested that if I swap my cables around I could at least get FTA....that what I have done. But I don't know why I have no signal on Tuner B.
<snip>

So that explains that.

Still can't get any signal on Tuner B....I have IPTV up and running...all sweet...but no second signal! ... bloody frustrating... forgot how much I relied on stop and pause livevTV.

Weird thing I helped set up my cousin's a few weeks ago... same set up, with no problems.

Could there be a problem with my ZG?

Obviously not if the fault followed the cable swap over, then both tuners are working when fed a signal, it therefore stands to reason that the fault must be in the feed, either a faulty cable/connection or LNB.

Ok so gotta be an issue with the second wire then?

Also if the line was working fine, you'd get a picture?

Ok so gotta be an issue with the second wire then?

Also if the line was working fine, you'd get a picture?
Yeah I see your point [emoji848]....not sure how I missed that [emoji16]
Weird how it stopped working after I updated my Whooshbuild to V6....

Check out that other wire - if you were getting a signal on one tuner but not the other then you swapped wires and you got the opposite then that kinda tells you what the problem is there.

May have just been a coincidence that the line went dead after you updated - I know a lot of people have pulled the plug on satellite lines recently.

Have you tried stripping the cable back on tuner b see if that makes a difference and re do it so there's enough copper out of for connector i had to do it to my tuner a a couple of months ago sorry if already been mentioned

Back