No softcam option in downloaded pluggins Zgemman star s2

kaka_no1

on intial setup the box froze on downloading softcam software CCcam3 i think, it stayed stuck on " BOOT", so had to reflash.
Now i have no SOFTCAM option when i press MENU>PLUGINS>green button.
What have i done wrong. I have pressed MENU while on plugging screen and ticked yes to all software types, no softcam there either.

many thanks for any advice

There are quite a few images Vix / Open pli ect I prefer Vix myself Sumnsee has done a very good back up ( Vix Hades)

here ccam 2.30 put on usb stick unrar first then put in to usb port of box follow instructions

or just download from plugin

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.rar
    484.3 KB · Views: 158
love the look of mtpockets flash but crashes staright away, even when timeshift disabled, still crashing because of timeshift error. probably reinstall it when attach external drive, in mean time going back to newest image and try your option,
thanks Inbed79

love the look of mtpockets flash but crashes staright away, even when timeshift disabled, still crashing because of timeshift error. probably reinstall it when attach external drive, in mean time going back to newest image and try your option,
thanks Inbed79

It does say in the instructions that you need a USB connected and you need to initialise it....If you followed the instructions you wouldn't have a problem... Honestly some people :nolisten:... lol

Anyhow back to the OP.... to install all the softcams menu and be able to install any cam in ATV if you're not using my backup you just need to install softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk

Last edited:
i downloaded the ipk file.transfered it to box using laptop and fileszilla.
when i get to downloadable plugins the only options are drivers,extension,laugages,picons, security,settings,skins and systemplugins. still no softcam option! what am i doing wrong.

I take it you copied it across into the tmp folder? Then on your remote press BLUE, Plugins, IPK Installer, 4 Memory /tmp. Once the ipk has finished installing you may need to reboot...sorry i can't remember.

Back