Cable No VM Channels even fta

Hi All,

I'll give my box its full name just to be safe. I'm running the ZGEMMA-STAR H2 S2+T2/C.

I have the sly channels running fine. I have now tried setting up the VM Channels. after disabling tuner 1 I scan tuner 2. It picks up all the channels but when I try to test if they work I just get a blank screen even of FTA Channels? I called at a neighbours house yesterday and copied his ID so I know that parts right.

Any Ideas's?

Cheers,
Lenny.

have you setup your cable tuner for scanning cable dvb/c.

recheck what box you have as google tell me 2 models and both combos

sat and dvb/c
and
sat and dvb/t2

Tuner 2 DVB-T2. Like I said in the original post. I have disabled tuner 1 and run a scan on tuner 2 and its picking up all the channels but they just show a blank screen even on the FTA Channels?

dvb/t2 is from aerial on roof like freeview or saorview only.

if it had dvb/c then you have a tuner for vm.

is your tuner switchable by using left/right button of ok on remote ?

did it find loads of channels,i never understand zgemma on their tuners setup,as e2 boxes can choose between sat and cable tuners,try going to bbc1

500 and something. Yesterday it was finding over 1200 so somethings changed. BBC 1 is sat. It's not seeing it on cable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sat on 28.2 scans in around 960 channels,and cable maybe 300 ish,can you stick up a photo of tuners setup.

you dont have to keep scanning everything,did you not say you disabled a tuner in a previous post?once sat is setup you dont have to keep on scanning it.
i am waiting to see if your image/photo posting will show sat green button as with vix clicking that brings up sat and cable,choose cable and cable list shoul show.

Hi All,

I'll give my box its full name just to be safe. I'm running the ZGEMMA-STAR H2 S2+T2/C.

I have the sly channels running fine. I have now tried setting up the VM Channels. after disabling tuner 1 I scan tuner 2. It picks up all the channels but when I try to test if they work I just get a blank screen even of FTA Channels? I called at a neighbours house yesterday and copied his ID so I know that parts right.

Any Ideas's?

Cheers,
Lenny.

if i had the box dont disable tuner A for sat,
tuner B is for cable set to dvb/c

autoscan only the sat side to get it working. NO TO SCAN CABLE
when done
autoscan cable provider on cable only. NO TO SCAN SAT

yes ive done all of that and sats fine and a cable scan only brings up 500+ channels. when I go to a fta cable channel I just get a black screen.

so you chose bbc1 on cable side and no picture,press ok on remote twice verify if on cable.need picture of rear of box and box working on sat to see if it changes when green button allows

I'm on wooshbuild. pressing the green button brings up plugins. will post pics of the scan and blank channels now

---------- Post Merged at 03:37 PM ----------

IMG_8444.jpgIMG_8445.jpgIMG_8446.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 03:56 PM ----------

Could whooshbuild be the problem? It is scanning and listing the channels ?

Back