Cable No VM Channels even fta

fell asleep waiting lol,second image providers yellow button try that,problem is lists are all mixed up and not knowing what is what,i use my sat and cable lists separate by using abm i end up with 2 bouquets one for sat and other for cable,have you tried other cable channels as alot maybe non working,+do you have a cable line to clear them or not yet?

no line yet, and tried loads of channels non of them working? at a loss. bet its something simple as well!

---------- Post Merged at 06:41 PM ----------

Solved it...... something simple I said! me being dumb. checked the list of FTA channels on VM. basically none. only bbc1 , bbc2 , itv1 , channel 4 and channel 5. and only the SD ones. went on provider list like you said found bbc 1 SD and it works. Thanks for all your help and hopefully someone else will save themselves a load of time by reading this last post!

I will Look into sorting out the channels shortly once I have a working line. wont keep posting on this thread so the solved bit doesn't get lost! any suggestions on helpful Threads:whacko:

Guys sorry for cutting across the thread, I'm getting a test line for vm cable , but it's asking for net Id I'm looking for South of Ireland ( cork ) these are the settings I have in set up

Network Id ........ dvbc
Config mode .....enabled
Network id. ........00000
Used service scan ....provider
Provider to scan. ......alnet telekummuikations
With network I'd do I need to change any other of these setting
Sorry guys for being a noob first time having a go at this thanks in advance guys. .........

Guys just got a test line for cable vm , I followed the steps for setup as net id etc for cork , have a list of hd channels on tuner c but getting no channels clearing , the only chanel that works is Rte 1 sd , does that channel that's working a indicater that I'm tuned in properly , supplier says he can see line is connected ,, so it's my end lies the problem
Thanks in advance guys ..........

I asked for a vm roi south , supplier say he can see connection , but don't know how to check if it the right , does having rte1 after scan and upc test card at least I'm set up ok as tuner set up , don't know if this is making any sense to you bud
Thanks for replies .....

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

what line are you using nline or cline and what cam?

those 2 channels are non encrypted,and your cable is in the rf in?box rebooted also?

Ya bud cable in rf in and rebooted , I'm using nline and 1.3 8 cam , I do have sat line on 1.38 cam and both lines in are in newcamd.list , I think that right ?

sounds right does your sat work ok,then might be faulty cable line not clearing,i had a few non workers lol

Ya cactikid sat side work fine , when I did the c tuner scan I pulled in all the channels , I know they won't work , but I went down the list just to see could I get anything to let me know that I was setup ok and I did get picture on Rte 1 not in hd of course good picture on Rte sd I know that's not encrypted, but I was taking from that that the set up was ok as in cables and tuner so just needed sub to clear the rest ........

Will do I'll send him pm thanks for the help cactikid mate much appreciated cheers lol

i thought you said you have a zgemma lol duo2 top of the ladder with that box,when on a cable channel leave it on for 30 secs to see if it connects.

and if you have a duo2 why post in the zgemma section:no no:lol

Back