Non satellite- how to record Eurosport?

whilst Eurosport is no longer viewable on cccam/ZGemma type setups, is there another way to record in decent quality a stream of Eurosport?

Either by iptv on the ZGemma or even on a computer perhaps with the official Eurosport app and some screen recording software.

I send a copy of the speedway files to an overseas friend as MP4 file who otherwise can't see these programs. The shows on but are fine still as those are clearing but for Eurosport I need anther solution.

Anyone?

Cheers

have you got access to cable (VM) as there are no missing channels on the cable side of things
no cable in the area :(

Or get a IPTV sub that uses bouquets and a epg
can you elaborate? what do i need, i must be able to record it to the hard drive - i guess that is possible then? is there a better area to post the question to get details of a sub that works?

thanks for the responses

I
no cable in the area :(

can you elaborate? what do i need, i must be able to record it to the hard drive - i guess that is possible then? is there a better area to post the question to get details of a sub that works?

thanks for the responses
IF you get an EPG working let me know. Of the three I've tried non could give me a working EPG. Or instruct me how to get it working!

Back