None responsive windows

Hi all i just finished helping a friend with his Toshiba Satellite W7 LAPTOP.formated the drive a installed new windows,because it would not boot up nomatter what,
every thing going good like new untill today when they inserted a game angry birds and the system froze.im trying a repair disc but i get as far as the language option and change to unighted kindom goes to the next screen and freezes,also iv tried safe mode but goes so far and then just stops
im now trieing to boot mini xp but get so far and it says the drive is not ready for use,its door may be open.Please check drive/device/harddisk0/dro and make sure that a disk is inserted and the drive door is closed.it also says Windows was unable to save all the data for the file C:/$mFT.THE DATA HAS BEEN LOST

Last edited:
Reinstall again, do a full format of the disk option not quick.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Hi paddybongo by reseating i think axxxo is telling you to check it is in properly,in the instance you are describing i normally put the hdd from the laptop into a external caddy and then format with easus partition master and return to laptop

Back