Noob Question VM

Girdles

Hi all
I have an existing VM cable subscription and broadband package.

I am looking to purchase a cable box, have narrowed it down to a shortlist of 3 so should be up and running in a week or so with luck.
I have not got a line yet, not sure if I will require C or N line until I get a box.

My question is will I still require my VM cable subscription and the Broadband or can I loose the Cable sub and just keep the Broadband ?

Sorry if this is a simple question

Thanks

Theoretically you could cancel both and still have a feed to your home, as you say cancel the tv and keep the broadband and you are then gauranteed a live feed.

However broadband only customers are paying more now without tv subscription because let's face it there not stupid

I think they hiked bb only prices up by £7.50 or something around that figure

If someone cancels there tv and only keeps bb I'm sure they know you got some other viewing habbit installed [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pay £27 per month bb only 50mb fibre internet 12 month contract. Was paying the same nearly for talk talk and that was shite.

I pay £27 per month bb only 50mb fibre internet 12 month contract. Was paying the same nearly for talk talk and that was shite.
Thats what I intend to pay,I currently pay over £50 for 100mb broadband and a tv package that contains not much more than I get on freesat.

Back