Not a clue where to start

Worsy

Right then where do I begin, recently wired my house and have put 2 sat cables to each TV. Is there such thing as a 8 way LNB?

Can i get a motorised dish? If i was to do this would I get BEIN sports etc for all the football?

What is the best way for me to get Sly sports etc? Firestick ? And how do you go about getting 1 of these.

Sorry for all the questions but im a little confused as before I had a sky F5 box but now this doesnt work for sports movies etc.

Thanks in advance.

Right then where do I begin, recently wired my house and have put 2 sat cables to each TV. Is there such thing as a 8 way LNB?

Can i get a motorised dish? If i was to do this would I get BEIN sports etc for all the football?

What is the best way for me to get Sly sports etc? Firestick ? And how do you go about getting 1 of these.

Sorry for all the questions but im a little confused as before I had a sky F5 box but now this doesnt work for sports movies etc.

Thanks in advance.

What other boxes do you have?
Is your home in a virgin cabled area?

You wont get all the BEIN Sport selection i'm afraid. You can only get Sky Sports via cable now or of course you could try your luck with iptv.

Back