Not another one....

burremr

Ten days after sign up we get this clipped email, I guess even after a perfect test period you never really know who is looking after you and how they operate. Thankfully Im signed up short term only and have no intention returning to Sly or VM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to unforeseen circumstances the service has been poor..
The server provider has been made homeless and without a laptop, using his 4g data on his mobile but its slow . no longer in a cabled are also, therefore please bare with it for a Little while.

the service will be running for the full term but not lasting over a year,

countermeasure:
more servers will be added to restore the quality of the service soon, when done you will be notified.

keep renewal term short 1, 3 months

last resort I can add you onto another service at a small cost

if you have recommended a friend or family and have this service via me please update them too.

reagrds

I suspect this is due to the freezing issue that is happening at the moment, it appears to be affecting cache servers worse and it has been suggested to me that sky did something similar where cache servers constantly froze but providers with their own cards where OK.

Back