Not flashing (tried everything on forum)

Greengaz

Hi All

Received the zgemma h2s today, downloaded woooshman build onto two usb sticks now (non descript and a maplins) ive hdd guru'd and formatted fat32 (not quick) them
Made sure ive got right build zgemma-sh1-5 files.

Tried both front and rear usb ports-unit boots up then counts, at no point does it say usb/flash. Checked in the menus and the box acknowledges the stick.

please any ideas welcomed, ive read through every post i could find.

thanks

gaz

to save yourself some time: as you havnt allowed or been able to get the zgemma to read the usb your usb will still be in the correct state to flash & wont need to be prepared again, simply delete the incorrect zgemma image from the usb & drop the correct image on to it....then flash the box

Last edited:
thank you all for your help, ive just slapped myself 100 times as punishment for my stupidity

thanks

gaz

It is daunting Gaz if you haven't used these boxes before, it was for me. You get your box and read so much info and you have the 2S, H2S, H2H, what, which, how, when, where....but what if.......

You are not alone, you are not the first and won't be the last.

hiya my h2s box not booking stuck in boot mode i tried reflashing but nothing happening im new to this kind of stuff thanks

Back