Not full list of international channels on zgemma h2h

Hello guys,

I need your help to add channels in the international folder that are not in the list. I have recently bought zgemna h2h and installed latest version of whooshbuild. Everything working fine but I have only one problem. In the international folder there suppose to be 8-10 Pakistani channels but I don't see them in the list. Is there any way I can add Pakistani channels in the list. I used to have paid VM subscription and used to watch Pakistani channels but now when I setup zgemma and installed whooshbuild I don't see any Pakistani channel in the international folder. Please help.....

so you are using vm for broadband and some channels are missing are they listed with your main scan? possibly bad cable or splitter not giving you a better signal to scan from?

so you are using vm for broadband and some channels are missing are they listed with your main scan? possibly bad cable or splitter not giving you a better signal to scan from?
yes i am using vm for broadband, I think I have found out what I need to do, I need to delete default wooshbuild Bouquets and install new Bouquets, that will also bring a Bouquet "Religion" as well as all the channels in the international Bouquet. I seen a video on YouTube someone did this. I tried to follow his instructions but it didn't work for me. so I want to know how to update default bouquets or how to delete default bouquets and install new autobouquets.

Back