Not getting some channels on Sky!!!

leedel

When I scan my sky channels I don't pick up sky movies Star Trek or EIR sport 2 but my mate does and he is on the same tuner setup as me. Any ideas how I can get these to come onto my box. Also does the box update channels itself or do you have to scan for new channels every time new ones come out. Can someone kindly let me know. Thanks

ABM should be configured to run in your kip but im finding ATV updates better than VIX. For VIX based images sometimes best to delete your bouquets via the option in ABM every so often, come out and go to auto scan channels(takes about 25 mins) then rerun ABM manually. Sorted?

Last edited:
ABM should be configured to run in your kip but in find ATV updates better than VIX. For VIX based images sometimes best to delete your bouquets via the option in ABM, come out and go to auto scan channels(takes about 25 mins) then rerun ABM manually. Sorted?

Ok will try that and see if it works then. Thanks

Also in ABM configure menu make sure you're including non-indexed channels and HD swap is enabled

Last edited:
i'm running the latest vix build with abm and mine updated automatically. didnt even run the update providers plugin. follow what bangord30 said above but also check the download time isn't clashing with your daily epg download.

Back