Numerous problems with patched blade firmare... HELP

AaronJ

Ok, so I had a patched version of the Oct 2012 firmware loaded up on my bm7000 so I could enter the 9991 menu, but im continuously having problems when playing files from USB and also could not get the stream software to work. My media files either refuse to play or lose sound after so long and then refuse to play. Also the stream feature simply refused to work

Ive just upgraded to the newest 2013 firmware from the Blade official site and the problems with the media playback and stream software seem to have stopped and the features are now working ok

The problem is, with this firmware, I cant enter the secret 9991 menu and therefore can no longer enter my Cline to watch $ky

Can anyone tell me if they have had similar problems and possibly point me to a stable version of the patched firmware that doesnt have the flaws listed above

Hopefully I can enter the download section after this post and can trya version of the firmware from there, but any further comments or suggestions would be welcomed and appreciated

Edit: scrap that, ive just gone back to watch some more of my film and the sound cut off after a few minutes... seems like it isnt the firmware thats doing it after all. Sound is also being lost when streaming. Seems like im gonna have to send the box back, hopefully it came with at least a 12 month warranty

Has anyone else had any similar problems?

Last edited:
naah mate
october 2012 works fine
putting the official blade firmware will cause you to lose the cline menu.
are you sure you dont have a corrupt file?

Yeah pizzaman im pretty sure the files are fine, its not just one file it happens regularly on various files. My box is still under warranty so im gona get a replacement and if I still get similar problems im gonna give up on it and get a stand-alone USB media player like a Sumvision or similar

Back