Obtain 7 Day EPG for some channels

Shiroe

Hi,

I've got a VU+ with sat and cable inputs (I use OpenVix). I'm also using dsayers plugin with Luffy's custom mix, to replace my dead/alive channels.

So basically is there anyway to obtain 7 Day EPG for certain channels only? and leave other channels alone?

I just want to obtain EPG for these channels; 4SevenHD, Pick, Magic, MTV Live HD, The Community, Kid Power, TJC, Zee TV, Islam Channel English, Zee Punjabi and &TV.

I have my CrossEPG setup to only obtain EPG from satellite, as I've noticed that certain channels have incorrect EPG info. These are the only channels that I cannot obtain EPG details for on my channel.

I've also tried EPG Refresh, however I get the same issue, certain channels have incorrect EPG info.

Thanks,
Shiroe

I use it for cable, I have Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV selected as my source, on my H2H I use crossepg for satellite channels and epgimporter for cable.

I use it for cable, I have Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV selected as my source, on my H2H I use crossepg for satellite channels and epgimporter for cable.

So for my box use Crossepg for satallite and then use "Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV" on epgimporter?

yes that's what I use on the box with 1 sat and 1 cable tuner so should work on your set up.

yes that's what I use on the box with 1 sat and 1 cable tuner so should work on your set up.
Thanks will give it a try and let you know :grin:

EDIT: I'm running into the same issue e.g. Kiss channel, has EPG data from a different channel.

Last edited:
Back