odd line/gift issue

I have 3 different lines.

using wooshbuild I can put any of them in as mgcam and they all work.
none will work in cccam though.

On on a fresh openatv build I can only get one of the 3 to work in cccam and none work in mgcam

any logical reason ?

I have 3 different lines.

using wooshbuild I can put any of them in as mgcam and they all work.
none will work in cccam though.

On on a fresh openatv build I can only get one of the 3 to work in cccam and none work in mgcam

any logical reason ?

what file location are you using for cccam with wooshbuild? and are you changing it to N: or C: line?

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 PM ----------

on a fresh openatv build do you have mg_cfg file in usr/keys? if so where you get it from?

as on wooshbuild this will be there for you so once you add newcamd.list file to usr/keys then it will work straight away, but with fresh openatv this file might not be there and result in channels not working

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 PM ----------

as for 1 cccam working on fresh build then this is probably right as they all work in mgcamd and i assume they were giving to you in cws = format which means mgcamd line, as a server you can choose what protocol can be used with each line, cccam, newcamd, mgcamd or all 3 most cases N: and cws will work the same you change to N: and place into cccam file it it should work normally on the same port to but check with provider, but C lines normally have a different port number from the others so just changing that might not work.

Last edited:
why cant people just make life simple in just using nlines and mgcamd or clines and cccam or do they want more heartaches when messing thing up?

Thanks for replies.

They were sent to me as a line of text. n: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01 02......14

I had them running in mgcamd before with them listed with some other text, keep online and then they started as CWS instead of n: and they were saved into usr/keys so maybe I need to pull the .cfg file from there too. But I wasn't sent one with the line originally.
They were all listed in the newcamd.list file if that makes any difference? Maybe I am in the wrong place completely?

in cccams I have entered the ones that used to work but not now as a c: and also afterwards as a n: but not making the difference.

sounds correct as some give you a N line as above and others change it to CWS allowing you to copy and paste and stick in the newcamd.list.

Brilliant. Cheers!!!

mgcam.cfg file was missing, put that on and the other line is working now too.

so must be a line setup thing that it won't work in cccam for some reason. I am up and running though so thanks for the pointers guys.

some boxes dont have CCcam.cfg in images [ in downloads ] for putting into the etc folder.

vix and maybe other images dont have mg_cfg installed [ in downloads ] so mg_cfg and newcamd.list are both sent to usr/keys.

keep box on nlines and use mgcamd and you wont stray or need cccam.

The problem with most of the posts people who are tec minded find it easy to use. I am new to this and need a fully broken down step by step instruction on how to download files and send to box etc. Its assumed that that everybody knows this but no not true !!!!!

---------- Post Merged at 11:40 AM ----------

I have searched the net on how to set up a new zgemma h2h box and have really struggling to find the relevant information and how to set it up and use filezilla etc. can anybody help ?

There is a guide by kiddac that talks through the 2s and will be quite similar.

Or if you want to but another build on there is the Wooshman for your box and doing it will teach you a lot of what you need to know.

I have always used another persons build and tweaked but yesterday decided to do my own as had a couple of issues and wanted to play/break and learn.

The problem with most of the posts people who are tec minded find it easy to use. I am new to this and need a fully broken down step by step instruction on how to download files and send to box etc. Its assumed that that everybody knows this but no not true !!!!!

---------- Post Merged at 11:40 AM ----------

I have searched the net on how to set up a new zgemma h2h box and have really struggling to find the relevant information and how to set it up and use filezilla etc. can anybody help ?

all you need to know can be found here...

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84949-bare-bones-openatv-new-setup-guide.html

Back