Oh god have I a problem now

columbus

I am using a android box with STB pro, everything good, went and bought a box with android 9, installed STB pro, the damm time is wrong on the epg hours a head, had to go bk to my old box can't be doing with a time issue thanks any help

In stbemu settings, what country or time zone is the Localization set to? Need to be Europe/London

My answer would be try all the players the box will handle, perfect player is not perfect!! Try smarters or xciptv just to see if there's a fix!!

Can’t be a provider issue as you don’t have this issue on your old device. Can only assume there is a time/location setting that needs adjusted.

Instal another app (smarters) and post for a trial in the iptv request thread. If the epg is still out then it must indeed be a device settings.

Can’t be a provider issue as you don’t have this issue on your old device. Can only assume there is a time/location setting that needs adjusted.
That's what I thought dammed if I can find it, if anyone can point me towards this that would be great thanks

I will put the person who can sort this out on my Xmas card list lol

It's been a long time since I had a android box but I can remember having to untick the auto bit in time zone section once it is set to a time!!
Just saying!!

Back