Oh god have I a problem now

It's a mx10 with android 9
This seems to be a problem particularly with cheap android boxes. I fixed it for a neighbour last weekend by installing the "clock sync" app from the play store. You need to run it as soon as the box boots up, maybe everytime you power up. Make sure you set time manually to "today" before you download as you need current date set correctly to access google play store.that's off google

Edit.....
Check the following:
Settings>click any Time/Date reference, look for an option to set the time automatically
If no sign, try Settings>More Settings>Time/date reference

If it is already set, or turning it on doesn't help (might need to wait a minute or two after a reboot), try ClockSync – Apps on Google Play to force time to be synced via a timeserver.

Yeah I doubt it's a STB emu issue.. only other time I seen this was using an h9s with stalker, it had my times all up the left but was down to it not letting me change the timezone in the stalker settings kept reverting back to Kiev lol

It will be the STB version being used or the NTP protcol needs to be entered......i think!

Yeah I doubt it's a STB emu issue.. only other time I seen this was using an h9s with stalker, it had my times all up the left but was down to it not letting me change the timezone in the stalker settings kept reverting back to Kiev lol
Did you ever get it sorted

Back