old sw

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazza

Hi all can some one help my starview is off and says old sw with my box number. its not do for renewall is there a new sw out for it thanks all

RIP Starview and they still dont have any balls to come on and tell people they are finished, they are still spouting the same sh1t since August !

Good riddance to that shower of shite. I hope every gobshite involved gets whats coming to them.

No doubt the kiddy will appear sometime next year with another box and another load of shite and I don't doubt people will fall for the shite again.

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ----------

Hi all can some one help my starview is off and says old sw with my box number. its not do for renewall is there a new sw out for it thanks all

No they have took your money, gave some fat no mark star wars loving nerd all your details and done one with the aforementioned money.

Apparently there a rumours that there will be a new box called Snedzview it comes with a free 'used' ipod touch 3rd gen and a burnt 360 copy of black ops 2.

Like the saying ~ "Who is the fool? The fool or the fool that follows the fool?
Can you identify the 3 wise mods following the my :star: view only to find The Kiddy in the stable tell "Fook off, I'm not starview. I am the messiah, my box is the only one on!" :amen:

Apparently there a rumours that there will be a new box called Snedzview it comes with a free 'used' ipod touch 3rd gen and a burnt 360 copy of black ops 2.

I believe its going to be called Kiddy vision and staring in the leading role as the bag man Starkings lol snedz and jake will be the people holding the bag just in case things go tits up again, they are expendable and can take the fall.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back