Only Free To Air

Hi anyone else lost all there non fta chanels I have two boxes both only running fta Internet all fine not sure if it's a server issue anyone else thanks

mines is also down I have a zgemma - any ideas where in the menus I look to confirm if its the server or not?

Check with your line provider, if your getting FTA channels only then the line isn't working. This is assuming you have rebooted your box and restarted your Softcam manager on your zgemma

Check with your line provider, if your getting FTA channels only then the line isn't working. This is assuming you have rebooted your box and restarted your Softcam manager on your zgemma

Thanks Forcefire - I have rebooted etc but notice I have 2 areas to restart In CC - McCamd 1.38 (Active) and CCcam 2.3.0 - unsure what should be active / restarted etc?????

If you have both CCcam and Mgcam runing then you need to remove one of them and delete the line file from the box, chances are your box doesn't know which softcam manager to run and so doesn't run either.

If you have both CCcam and Mgcam runing then you need to remove one of them and delete the line file from the box, chances are your box doesn't know which softcam manager to run and so doesn't run either.

Thanks Mate - any recommendations on which one to ditch? and how do i "Delete the line" - apologies but as a noobie this is all double dutch to me :)

Nope, depends which one gives you the best connection, try using MGcam first and delete CCcam and delete your line from var folder

Back