Only get Radio on my V5'S

Gandi

Hi there,

I bought my Openbox V5's about 6 weeks ago and everything was ok until last Saturday when I went upstairs to try and watch the football, only to find that I only now get the radio, and no TV channels at all, not even the freeview ones.

My satellite signal is on 76% and my Broadband is working fine.

No idea what to do so could anyone of you please help me out?

Thanks

Ok I'm now embarrassed, Thank you Reaper. It was the tv/radio button.

But another problem now is that only the freeview channels are working, youtube is also working. I have installed a new channel list, not sure if that's the problem

Any ideas??

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ----------

Do I need to buy a new code(warranty) off ebay maybe? But I only bought the one I got 2 months ago and it's suppose to last for 24

Ok thank you, but I cant find anything that says "cline" so I'm not sure what you mean. But if I go to "manage CCcam" it says "server lapr-6647 5521 online" with a tick at the end. I have no idea what to do now

The 'server lapr-6647 5521 online' maybe incorrect.
Please navigate to Cccam and select 'manage ccam' and delete the cline entry.
using a PC copy & paste the cline delivered by the provider e.g. "C: cline1.cccamservice.com port user pass" into a notepad and name it [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CCcam.cfg[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now upload the the cline to the receiver
I strongly suggest you buy nline and use the MGcamd protocol as it is much more secure.
[/FONT]

Back