Open ATV or Open VIX?

hiranuk

Hi

i have a zgemma linux box and have been using open atv for some time, but now the egp for iptv is not working. Is Open ATV better than Open VIX. What is the difference?
does one use more resources than the other?

Thanks

Hi

i have a zgemma linux box and have been using open atv for some time, but now the egp for iptv is not working. Is Open ATV better than Open VIX. What is the difference?
does one use more resources than the other?

Thanks
would help if you said what box it is you have. OpenVix does not support all zgemma boxes

ok so openvix does support that box, using openATV or openVIX is really personal taste some people prefer vix, other ATV, I would recommend you give vix a go and see how you get on with it.

sorry Zgemma H9T
Grog loves atv and i love vix but he will see the error of his ways soon :mask: Joking aside vix does have great support for your box. What setup are you going to be using (cable/sat/iptv) ect

Last edited:
im using open atv 6.2 but cannot get EPG. tried different URLs from IPTV provider but still no EPG. What is the latest version of EPG import? im using it with E2m3ubouquet

Grog loves atv and i love vix but he will see the error of his ways soon :mask: Joking aside vix does have great support for your box. What setup are you going to be using (cable/sat/iptv) ect

im using open atv 6.2 but cannot get EPG. tried different URLs from IPTV provider but still no EPG. What is the latest version of EPG import? im using it with E2m3ubouquet tried open atv 6.4 as well

Has your provider given you the correct epg format for suls personally I moved from open atv to vix I've known some people change skins then epg has populated for them or instead of using suls use jedi

Has your provider given you the correct epg format for suls personally I moved from open atv to vix I've known some people change skins then epg has populated for them or instead of using suls use jedi
Your a Vix chap now then BAZZA have you told GROG ?? :mask: Seen the error of your ways did you after our chats (hush hush) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

im using open atv 6.2 but cannot get EPG. tried different URLs from IPTV provider but still no EPG. What is the latest version of EPG import? im using it with E2m3ubouquet tried open atv 6.4 as well
I’d update image as I use Open atv 6.4 for vm and iptv

jedimaker for live and xstreamity for live and VOD and all epg works fine

sounds like provider issue

suls is just a bouquetmaker. i think it may be the default open atv skin that may be stopping the EPG. is there package out that there that will install the open atv and susl bouquetmake and epgimport etc so that i do not need to install them individually. thanks

suls is just a bouquetmaker. i think it may be the default open atv skin that may be stopping the EPG. is there package out that there that will install the open atv and susl bouquetmake and epgimport etc so that i do not need to install them individually. thanks
Yeah grog free range wooshbuild infinity don't know if suls is on vix as don't use the plugin

Your a Vix chap now then BAZZA have you told GROG ?? :mask: Seen the error of your ways did you after our chats (hush hush) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@bazcfc1 what are you doing on the Darkside? I warned you if @moshibeth :imp:starts talking vix to you walk away as he will try to brainwash you to get you to switch. you should have listenned to me . :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

@bazcfc1 what are you doing on the Darkside? I warned you if @moshibeth :imp:starts talking vix to you walk away as he will try to brainwash you to get you to switch. you should have listenned to me . :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
I bought edison off willo and he put his build on so @Willo3092 brainwashed me for vix only joking willo and left it on but moshibeth is a pain in arse and does think he's Paul mackenna most of time lol

Back