open box server rip offs!

ir4dex

How the heck do you know if a server is going to stay up for 12 months and in my case how do you know if they are going to supply the channels they say they will??:whacko:

Simple u dont no and no one can say they can keep it running for a year u just hope for the best.

So frustrating

Well I appreciate the replies I just wish they would work like they tell you they will when selling you the box, so I guess the only way to ensure a good service is to run your own server? That said you also need to be a genius cos I have a dual quad core slim rack knocking about but zero knowledge on all the other stuff so I will just pi** and moan and just take it up the ass as usual.

its called research, word of month for honest servers, BUT remember its normally stated upto a year and can go at anytime

---------- Post Merged at 08:23 AM ----------

Well I appreciate the replies I just wish they would work like they tell you they will when selling you the box, so I guess the only way to ensure a good service is to run your own server? That said you also need to be a genius cos I have a dual quad core slim rack knocking about but zero knowledge on all the other stuff so I will just pi** and moan and just take it up the ass as usual.

no you dont, 80% of servers up are not REAL servers if you look at my DO AND DONTS POST.

And took me 45 mins to learn how to do one, but i use a mates as frees up my time

My box was gifted to me and my mate said to find out more I should search for a satman on Facebook but couldn't find it but my box has just started loosing some movie ch's and other stuff daily . I believe you are a clever person if you can learn something in half an hour let alone how to set up something like a ccam server my age is against me as I'm slightly out of touch with technology like this so I just end up paying out time and time again in the long run which is my lack of knowledge and ignorance too.

No one users cccam really it's Oscam or csp or mcs

Used to be cccam then Oscam/cccam

Age? My mate is 46 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you satmanuk I really appreciate that, I'm in burley lancashire and just realised someone I know personally has some knowledge with these boxes but I think it's going to cost me to put my box to his server so I will give an update as I find out but if all fails I will see if it is possible to run my own just for myself lol

Back