Payment for suppliers

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
As you maybe aware more and more suppliers are asking for crypto.

Many people struggle but will explain a simple way. It is very unrealistic even if they take paypal to send invoice they will expect F&F

Crypto
1. Open revoult account
2. Buy req amount of crypto but becareful if sub is say £50 buy £55 as their will be fees.
3 then just send to wallett that you have been asked to send payment

Very well explained Mike. Never used it befor, always paypal. But see more sites and sellers asking. Torrent site I use removed paypal, so good to know. Already have Revolut account. Thanks.... Paul

Goes against what the forum is telling you to do so if you use this route you will not get your money back.
Maybe crypto should be added to this ADVISORY also

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Skrill is another payment method which can be used
Goes against what the forum is telling you to do so if you use this route you will not get your money back.
Maybe crypto should be added to this ADVISORY also

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Good luck with any supplier sending paypal invoice if you follow the genral advice buy from a vet or vip. The good ones will have safe guards if a server goes down. That is why you pay more in genral.

They probably value TK membership more. But I could be wrong

Skrill is crap. I used it once to send £200 to a friend, they charged me £20.
Next time I came to use it, I deposited £220, not successful, so deposited another £220.
Not successful.
48 hours later my bank sent Skrill 440, it wasn't the bank, Skrill didn't request it.

Ended up with £440 in the account.
Closed the account and they charged me £60 to get my own money back.

Absolute shite.

When u open up a Revolut account do u need to provide ID?
No, revolut just guess who to send money to, my dog and three hedgehogs all have accounts, none of them have provided ID, Spiny Norman, the ringleader of the hedgehog alliance is a notorious drug dealer and was narrowly beaten in the Rochdale by-election by George Galloway tonight and he didn't provide ID, or Jesus wept, etc

To buy crypto on revoult

1. Hit crypto button
2 choose coin e.g bitcoin
3. And buy them.

To send
1. Hit crypto button
2 choose send
3. Choose an amount you can see it value of £
4 add bitcoin adress the person you are paying will send info it will be a load of letters and numbers that Is there wallett. A bit like paypal id
5 click send

Why do all providers use crypto nowadays & not PayPal?
Because a few big servers have been hit I am led to beleive they want payment via crypto from resellers

It is less traceable than PayPal or other methods of payment. And can be sold pretty much anonymously

Thanks for the guide. It is useful to know that the 10% discount fee that some suppliers offer for crypto payments will likely be eaten by transaction fees.
I think soon it will be a requirement to use crypto myself if you want cheap tv.

I think people don't understand it that's why they are nervous

It's always good to have a revoult card you can pay in loads of currencies even use a temporary debit card which can be used once

Good for buying accounts aswell

Back