OpenATV 6.2

The h7 has been grand, can install iPk from anywhere it seems

H5.2tc, flashes but only goes to 49%, blue screen and repeat

Only one other thing I forgot to mention during flash on osmega no usb stick detected when in rear usb port. Had to flash from usb at front which is the only time I have had to do that. Once installed it allows use of usb ports on rear with no problems so far.

I had the same thing

I did a over the air update, no joy
So went to usb, placed it in the front no joy, in rear it picked it up but no flash

Seen others on the open atv forum had same problem

I put 6.2 on both Edision mini & nino on Wednesday, both working fine so far with no issues online flashing but I haven't had the time to do any testing.
I always use the rear port to flash, think I flashed the mini with usb & the nino on the fly as I'd only installed 6.1 via usb a few days before.

Last edited:
tried updating to 6.2 this morning and it fooked everything lol just d/l 6.1 again and reflashed ....... i wouldnt bother with 6.2 till its a stable version

tried updating to 6.2 this morning and it fooked everything lol just d/l 6.1 again and reflashed ....... i wouldnt bother with 6.2 till its a stable version

you dont say what box?
some boxes are grand

well they do say it unstable still

thats betas for yea
not for everyone

really you wont see any difference in it

the h7 has a few updates for 6.2
the h2s and others only have the one from the 3rd of the month
so i would wait for a another week you might have a working copy by then

as silver has said 6.2 is a beta so problems with crashes/blue screens should be expected along with other issues with updates as it gets amended, only install IF you like tinkering with your receivers :)

I see there have been updates to the older boxes now
Seen h2s and h5.2tc have updates.

So going to try h5.2tc now. Ota flash

anyone else noticed the online update has an ATV 6.3 waiting to be released...

ATV 6.2 has worked flawless for me on a number of of systems, the only issues I have encountered has been this recent bad update which was removed within 24hrs

Fair enough, might be my box then. Record works fine, pause and play requires going to help then clicking ok and usually freezes the stream after resuming.
not gonna hijack the thread, but if it is ever released stable please let me know

You are talking about IPTV then? Timeshift works fine for what E2 was designed for, satellite and cable. Streaming is a different thing altogether.

Back