Zgemma h7

hi,

recently upgraded my h2s to a H7, I attempted to flash to wooshbuild infinity on openatv latest version but it stopped during loading. At the moment wooshbuild comes on for a few secs, the numbers go upto 49 then the blue screen of death. This then recycles constantly . Ive tried flashing it but no joy. Tried with PurE2 recovery file still the same. Any ideas,? Thanks v much!

hi,

recently upgraded my h2s to a H7, I attempted to flash to wooshbuild infinity on openatv latest version but it stopped during loading. At the moment wooshbuild comes on for a few secs, the numbers go upto 49 then the blue screen of death. This then recycles constantly . Ive tried flashing it but no joy. Tried with PurE2 recovery file still the same. Any ideas,? Thanks v much!
Openatv latest version is 7.3
Wooshbuild only works on 6.4 or below, IOW, you can't use wooshbuild on modern images

hi,

recently upgraded my h2s to a H7, I attempted to flash to wooshbuild infinity on openatv latest version but it stopped during loading. At the moment wooshbuild comes on for a few secs, the numbers go upto 49 then the blue screen of death. This then recycles constantly . Ive tried flashing it but no joy. Tried with PurE2 recovery file still the same. Any ideas,? Thanks v much

If it is a H7s image is here(Open Atv) openATV Nightly Downloads

If it is stuck at 49 that's usually an indication the flash is full.

Remove all usb devices and flash a OpenATV 6.4 recovery file, inside the folder if there is a noforce file rename that to force.

Try different USB sticks as we all know these boxes are fussy.

hi everyone, thanks for the help, got the box running now. really appreciate your time in helping me out. Ive used Wooshbuild for years, so might put the 6.4 version of open atv on.

much obliged

You can have 4 images on that box and openvix with viz blue skin is ace, aslo BH5.3 is really good and looks neat. And you can have 6.4 willo on another partition with 7.3 on the other = lvely jubbly

Back