Openbox New Channel list - share yours in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again mate I have Openbox-Skybox S9 HD PVR Software(2011-08-08) NEW! from
Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co.,Ltd would that be ok ..again Thanks for your help 66 year old dummie here lol

Did all you said mate and yes I have the new firmware and channel list but its not working with my C/S all channels are scrambled except the Free ones ?

Hi again Bobby 123 ..the problems sorted itself out over night mate ...for some reason the cline wasnt logging on so I emailed the guy and now its clear.... so Yah eeeeeeee things are so much better ..1 last problem if you will sort out for me please I live in the east midlands and on the channel list (1) theres none there how do I go about adding I have setedit ..Many thanks again

Hi Again Bobby 123 sorry to be a pain in the ass mate but what I want to do is put BBC east Mids into Favorites 1 ....Now I know you can move channels within the favorite sections but BBC east isnt in Fav 1 but its in all satellites ..??? Thanks for the help

I want to move BBC east

Hi again .. I know its possible to move channels within the favorites sections ..I've done this so that in favorites1 1 is BBC north /2 is BBB 2/3 is ITV hd/ 4 is channel 4/5 is channel 5 ....the problem is BBC east isnt in Favorites 1 which is where I'd like it ... but it is in all satelites what I'd like to know is how can I move it out of all satelites and into favorites 1 ....then I can move it to position 1 ... Thanks again mate for all the help so far and the channels lists etc

go to all satellite channels and add the channels you wont to your favorit list 1.2.3 by clicking on fav tab and the ones you dont remove from yr favorit by pressing ok on your remote and the same to add to fav

Last edited:
Thanks Bobby mate I eventually sorted it out ..what I didnt know was how use the fav tab I saw it was grey but there wasn't a grey button(lol) then after several attempts I pressed the favorites button on the remote and it worked ... Told you I was a complete idiot with things ..(and needed to be taught as you would a 5 year old )anyways its done now and again thanks for all the help you gave me. I still dont know what the other keys do like the skip but I'm happy with things as they are now .. Regards derbyed

HD800S2 500HD Openbox S9 S10 / 10 September 2011 28.2 E Channel List

A full functioning 28.2E channel list with both Scotland & England regions (*Asian channels Added)
Fav Group 1 - Entertainment
Fav Group 2 - Movies
Fav Group 3 - Sport
Fav Group 4 - Music
Fav Group 5 - Documentaries
Fav Group 6 - Kids
Fav Group 7 - Lifestyle
Fav Group 8 - News
Fav Group 9 - Box Office
Fav group 10 - Shopping
Fav group 11 - Adult
Fav Group 12 - Asian

Attachments

• Channel list 10092011.rar
    44.3 KB · Views: 80
s9 multi-satellite channel list

This is a multi-satellite channel list covering satellites from 30west to 45east.
It can also be used as a single satellite channel list, just click on the Zoom button and select the satellite you wish access from the data base.

Attachments

• L53_S9_multi_channel_list_v4.40.zip
    305.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
slyBOX_S9-S10_Setting Astra & Hotbird

Fav Group :::
1.Cyfra+
2.Polsat
3.TnK
4.Bajki
5.Muzyka
6.Sport
7.Bis
8.Nova
9.ORF-AustriaSat
10.CanalNL
11.CanalSat
12.***IT
13.***D
14.D+
15.VOD(polsat)
16.XXX

Attachments

• SKYBOX_S9-S10_Setting Astra & Hotbird_by JAKITAKI.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 44
Thanks Buddy, I was having problem to view SKY Sports 3HD, with my July channel list openbox s9HD says no signal
Let me try this lists.

Kind regards
Daran

Sly Uk Channel List 17/09/2011

Channel list for Sly UK

1. Entertainment
2. Movies
3. Sports / News
4. Music
5. Lifestyle & Culture
6. Documentries
7. Kids
8. HD Channels
9. Red Button / Interactive
10. Shopping
11. Adult

North West for regionals (Granada etc), but easy changed

Attachments

• Slyuk17.09.11.zip
    74.5 KB · Views: 60
Sly UK Channel List 24/09/11 Easily Modified For Your Region

You can easily edit the file for your region. I have put all the regional channels at the top of the default sat list so just a matter of enabling in Fav 1 group and they'll go in. All Irish Channels are at the top too for easy access for those in NI and ROI.

UPDATED 24/09/11

CHANNEL UPDATES
Disney Channel HD
Cartoon Network HD
Universal Channel
Movies24:yes!:
Movies24+

Here is the list as follows:-

1.Entertainment
2.Documentaries/Lifestyle
3.Movies
4.Sports/Interactive/PPV
5.News
6.Kids
7.Music
8.HD Channels

All I ask is that you hit the thanks button.

For those that don't know how to upgrade here's a short tutorial:-

Hit Menu
Select tools
Select Upgrade by USB
Change Upgrade Mode to Misc Files
Select Select & Upgrade
Select OK on TP_PROG.dbs (a tick will appear beside it)
Hit the yellow button
Once completed exit out of this and reboot box

Attachments

• TP_PROG.rar
    39.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Openbox S9/S10Setting Astra & Hotbird

FAV ::
1.Cyfra+
2.Polsat
3.TnK
4.N-ka