Openbox S10 firmware the same as Skybox F3/F5 etc..?

ads70_3

Hi Guys

I received a new CCcam file which I have installed in my openbox S10, some of the scrambled channels are working fine like s** sports 5 and a few others but the rest are not.. I have tried deleting and installing the CCcam back on a few times and I have also put a new channel list from ajsat but still same issue. Not sure what the issue can be so the only thing I thought I could try is put a newer firmware on it.
So I wanted to know will the firmware from a skybox f3/f5 also work in the openbox s10? or is the S10 firmware totally different?
Thanks

The S10 is an old box now. You cannot put F3/F5 firmware on it.

Do you have any other satellite boxes connected to your dish? If so, disconnect them & see if your channels return.

Did you previously have a different cline on your box? Did it work OK with that one?

yeah previously I had a different cline in the box a few years ago and that worked fine.
I also have another 2 satellite boxes connected to the same dish, I tried a F5 box with the other 2 satellite boxes still connected and the F5 box had no issues with the channels.. I guess I will try it again with the other 2 boxes switched off and see if that makes a difference.
any thing else you think it could be?

Back