openbox s10

mpe77joe

I have a new openbox s10. What can i do with this openbox s10? Right now I am using it to to get FTA Satelite.

Thanks Joe

What do you want to do joe?? keep it free or pay a subscription to get all the SKY pay channels? you have an option of paying to a private "entrepeneur" to get the whole package.

wheelo
Are you able to explane a little about both? How do i get the free channals and what is the price range for the subscription and would I be using a internet hook up?

Joe

Are you able to explane a little about both? How do i get the free channals and what is the price range for the subscription and would I be using a internet hook up?
If you have a good read through Openbox forum and Skybox f3 forum you will find all the answers you need. If you get stuck just ask, theres plenty of very helpful people on here.

Joe, free is just what it says it is, google free sky channels and you should get a list of what you will get free, a sub costs around £75-£125 per year, and you would get every sky channel inc. sports, movies, etc.
To get free channels all you need is a dish and a receiver, for sub internet connection needed also.

Back