Openbox S16

No, I've done it twice by mistake and fried both. It appears they are done as nothing appears to be repairable. You are supposed to be able to reflash them using a Null Modem cable but they cannot be accessed.

No, I've done it twice by mistake and fried both. It appears they are done as nothing appears to be repairable. You are supposed to be able to reflash them using a Null Modem cable but they cannot be accessed.

Ok thank's for your time.

hi i have one s16 but have not been able to flash it with a stable firmware the one i have reloads all the time and the suposed good ones make the box loop while starting.

S16 problems

hi i have one s16 but have not been able to flash it with a stable firmware the one i have reloads all the time and the suposed good ones make the box loop while starting.

I haven't had very dood luck with any Openbox except the S-9.....I now have an X5 in the same boat except it actually still has a Red light on. I followed the directions on how to fix it and it worked....after a few hours it crashed and can no longer be accessed either.
The S-16 appears to be the worst of the lot though as it's done before you even get a chance to view it.:fartlight:

Back