DsayersBuild Zgemma Setup Wizard

HI,

Is there a way to manually run the setup wizard?

I can successfully flash a new image however it only gives me the option of clean restart and no setup wizard.

Many thanks

HI,

Is there a way to manually run the setup wizard?

I can successfully flash a new image however it only gives me the option of clean restart and no setup wizard.

Many thanks
Not sure what you mean...the wizard runs automatically when you flash it, if it doesn't run, you've not flashed it.
What version did you have before flashing?
What version are you on now?

Hi

Thank you for replying.

Yes you are correct it normally restarts and runs straight after flashing, however the option to run it isnt in the list and after flashing it just exits out.

I am flashing OpenATV 6.4 so that I can use Wooshbuild - zgemma H7S

IMG_8807d.jpg

IMG_8808d.jpg

Openatv 6.4 is dead and buried now, wooshbuild and grogbuild are also defunct, given that they use outdated images on python 2, all new images use python 3

I use plain openatv 7.3 on my h7, runs great

I clung onto a build using 6.4 until earlier this year when it became so sluggish and crashing all the time, I decided to flash 7.3, now runs fine
I'm same as you, but "still" clinging on to 6.4, is it that easy ?, put file on USB and flash ?

I'm same as you, but "still" clinging on to 6.4, is it that easy ?, put file on USB and flash ?
Yes, I flashed online, all in all after setting up ABM, EPG etc it took me 5 mins.

Blue Button > Software Manager > Flash local/Online

No idea what the options are re IPTV should someone want to set that up as I understand All4one and the likes, don't function with 7.3.

I always use the latest image and never get any issues
Yes, I flashed online, all in all after setting up ABM, EPG etc it took me 5 mins.

No idea what the options are re IPTV should someone want to set that up as I understand All4one and the likes, don't function with 7.3.
You can have an Xtream Editor sub and use m3u url to use with Jedi maker,Xstreamity,Bouquet maker,suls ,so there are quite a few options for IPTV.

All4one doesn't work on 7.3
That provider won't give you the m3u for the above plugins but he does allow you to use android.

Back