openbox updated channel list **fixed** 17/06/15

naya191d

Updated channel list **fixed**20/7/15

• SkyBox and OpenBox Models
  • SkyBox F3 - F3S - F4 -F5 - F5S and others
  • OpenBox S9 - S10 - S11 - S12 and others
  • FAV by categories like Movies, Sports etc...
  • Numeric like Sky 101, 301, 401, 501 etc...
  • Lastest update 20th JULY 2015

How do I install the list onto my box?

Download the latest file from the First post and transfer it to a usb stick. Files can get renamed so you might want to check that the transferred file is still named exactly TP_PROG.dbs , it can't have one character different.

Put your USB stick in the receiver & then in the menu find "Upgrade by USB", change the mode from "image" to "misc" and then select the TP_PROG.dbs file. Upgrade and reboot once it's finished.

SKYUK CHANNEL LIST

• [*=center]SkyBox and OpenBox Models
    [*=center]SkyBox F3 - F3S - F4 -F5 - F5S and others
    [*=center]OpenBox S9 - S10 - S11 - S12 and others
    [*=center]FAV by categories like Movies, Sports etc...
    [*=center]Numeric like Sky 101, 301, 401, 501 etc...

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK

*****JULY 2015*****

********UPDATED CHANNEL LIST ADDED********

View attachment TP_PROG.dbs

Last edited:
All new to this like was a Kry*ptview user before ha ha giess I will catch on hey :-)

---------- Post Merged at 01:44 PM ----------

as I said in last post to this, can some1 explain what I need to do to get Movies back on please, I am an ex-Kry*tview user so these all new to me. I have an openbox 5s, hanks :-)

All new to this like was a Kry*ptview user before ha ha giess I will catch on hey :-)

as I said in last post to this, can some1 explain what I need to do to get Movies back on please, I am an ex-Kry*tview user so these all new to me. I have an openbox 5s, hanks :-)

download the tp_prog.dbs file on to a usb drive, put it in your 5s box goto your menu, delete all channels, then goto the menu select upgrade by usb, select misc, select upgrade and pick tp_prog.db (if this menu doesn't show press 6666 on the remote then it will show)

upgrade of the tp_prog.dbs only takes seconds to do, restart your box and that's its.

for the newcomers :)

How do I install the list onto my box?

Download the latest file from the First post and transfer it to a usb stick. Files can get renamed so you might want to check that the transferred file is still named exactly TP_PROG.dbs , it can't have one character different.

Put your USB stick in the receiver & then in the menu find "Upgrade by USB", change the mode from "image" to "misc" and then select the TP_PROG.dbs file. Upgrade and reboot once it's finished.

N>B it should work for v5s as well , im working on a v8s / sv8

download the tp_prog.dbs file on to a usb drive, put it in your 5s box goto your menu, delete all channels, then goto the menu select upgrade by usb, select misc, select upgrade and pick tp_prog.db (if this menu doesn't show press 6666 on the remote then it will show)

upgrade of the tp_prog.dbs only takes seconds to do, restart your box and that's its.

Hi, I am a new member and did not delete the old channels and it works, will this cause any problems?

Thanks in advance

Hi there just done update and my movies are still jumbled ive premier and +1 showing as challange and forces tv. Anyone know what maybe my prob please

Try unplugging the power at back of box for a few secs.

---------- Post Merged at 03:53 PM ----------

Did you hit the yellow 'upgrade' button?

help It wont let me do the download at the top even though I have become a member and put 2 post on but it wont let me download it HELP PLEASE

Back