openbox v5s Epg

uproar717

Hi there, anybody had trouble downloading the EPG for the openbox v5s latley? Only had the box a while and at first it downloaded it perfectly but recently its gets stuck and fails and then takes more than a handfull of times to finally download. I Know its a cheap box but overall pretty pleased with it, just wondered if this was common and if anyone else has had a problem, also Is there anyway to download it on pc instead and put on a stick?

I had no trouble yesterday, but I have had problems in the past.

In my case I had to delete the 2 files 21.fpg & 21.fci from the memory stick, then the EPG downloaded with no problems.

Not sure if anyone has looked into downloading to pc. Perhaps a look through the rytec forums might help:-

[EN] Rytec XMLTV and EPG support - Forums

Yeah sometimes it works for me deleating them or formatting the stick but seems a bit hit and miss. I usually update at night before bed, might try a different time and see if that makes a difference. Nice cheers for the link i didn't know there was a forum for the epg :) will have a look.

Bought an openbox f5s, delivered yesterday. Plus a sea lion from seperate sources. I really am in a muddle trying to connect..

Back