openbox V5s some channels are scrambling

Hi i got my first openbox this week from a seller on ebay the listing said latest filmare ect ect .
how do i check ???

Also i only got the openbox to watch boxnation the last 2 days ive been watching but every now and a gain i get a green sign what says scambled then it start again .

Im hard wired with a cable not wifi and getting 25mb download speeds

can anyone help thanks .

Hi i got my first openbox this week from a seller on ebay the listing said latest filmare ect ect
how do i check ???

Also i only got the openbox to watch boxnation the last 2 days ive been watching but every now and a gain i get a green sign what says scambled then it start again .

Im hard wired with a cable not wifi and getting 25mb download speeds

can anyone help thanks .

To check for the latest firmware go into the menu and press information and look at the software version. If you want to download the latest and install it on to your box, go to the official skybox website and press downloads followed by your box version type.

I sometimes get the odd scrambled channel message, but a quick re boot sorts out the issue

I emailed the person i got my box of and they replyed and said they have been adding new people but they did a KICK on my line i then tryed boxnation for 45 mins or so and all is fine no scrambling.
They also said if it starts again they will swap me to a new line . cant get better than that , happy chappy

Back