OpenBox V8 Combo Channel List_Latest Firmware_Flashing Guide

Does anyone know how to edit channel list for openbox v8 combo ?

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 AM ----------

Nvm .. I found it how to edit channel

V8 combo is easy to set favourites. Press middle button, left/right for categories ie sat or terrestrial, (red button for only FTA/HD/etc) press yellow, Add channels to favourite categories using coloured buttons (info button changes to next category list)

Hi guys
I'm thinking of upgrading my F5s to the v8 combo. On the v8 combo can you record a channel and watch another? Has its a twin tuner. That would be brilliant if you can

Thankyou for this thread, have just got a V8 Pro-is this the same as a V8 combo? different to a V8S though?

just upgraded to v8pro from f3...think ill be swapping them back....cant find an uptodate list and the one for thr f3 isnt compatable. downloaded the editor to have a go myself..reallly really relly long winded...so it never got finished...

Since posting earlier I have realised the difference between V8 Pro and Combo and got my (updated) firmware from the freesat.cn website, not sure if it's applicable to all v8 pro boxes though it worked fine for me

V8 Combo

Hi can you help please...just tried doing firmware update on v8 combo and now box just says
SE check failed!! This box will stop working

Hi can you help please...just tried doing firmware update on v8 combo and now box just says
SE check failed!! This box will stop working

did you get a solution to this i have the same problem when i hit menu after loading the image/channel list

nope different firmware

st picked up the v8 pro i would like to know if its the same firmware as the v8 combo?? an pointer would be great

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks ThanksLikes LikePM'd Sent Pm'd

Quick Reply

Back