Openbox V8S BLANK SCREEN!

Hi I have an Openbox V8s, the latest firmware and two lines, all was working until my retarted friend, f***ed it up.

The channel list is showing blank on the tv, and after a while it goes to 'no signal' the freeview channels work fine.

If you do a single sat search them $ channels work but it doesn't pick up all of the channels that are in my favs.

Any ideas? It's driving me bonkers!

Do this before adding a channel list again
menu> factory settings> ok on yes> important bit press blue only> let it save and add your TP prog list again> should be good after that. It won't affect your connection.

Thanks for the reply, I am relaying this to a stupid person over the phone.

Off subject, can you lock the menu on these boxes to prevent idiots from messing with the settings?

The only way the box can be messed with is when someone presses menu and scrolls into the sub categories.
hope it helped you buddy

Still no joy with this, still have a blank screen on the $ channels. At a complete loss now.

---------- Post Merged at 01:55 PM ----------

... This is what it is doing despite doing everything else.

Attachments

• IMG_20151003_135148063.jpg
    IMG_20151003_135148063.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20151003_135104017_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20151003_135104017_HDR.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 87
If you're clutching at straws try installing the latest firmware and loading a TP list over the network. If that fails demand £35 off your mate for a new box and leave him with it!

I am having trouble with some of the Sky channels going blank black screen some discovery channels working but the History channels blank black screen

all my channels are down mainly all films and sky sports, bt sports are working.

confirmed on two different lines.

looks like this is the end.

is IPTV working, does that work on a v8s box ?

Help all sky channles black screen hubby turned off at power can't get channles back on box v8s please help he's driving me nuts his fault may I add new to this technology

Last edited:
Back