Openbox v8s - blank Sky Atlantic and Sky Living +1

MrShades

My v8s has been working fine for the last few days... but today I've found that Sky Atlantic and Sky Living +1 are showing as "black" screens (not getting a scrambled message, but not getting any EPG now/next info)... just black. The wife only wanted this for Sky Atlantic as we get everything else via VM and a Tivo box.

Sky Atlantic +1 works fine, and so does Sky Living - and just about every other channel I can find (Movies, Sports, etc.). Other channels on the same 12285V transponder (eg Sky Living) also seem fine.

I've tried a rescan, and a new channel list, and a reboot - and it makes no difference. (cline is obviously installed and ticked and showing as "online". Box is connected via wired ethernet through gigabit switches to 150Mb VM cable - so no issues there either!).

Anyone got any ideas (or am I doing something stupid?)

My newly installed box and test line is the same and also gold is black screen but not gold+1, I was just looking for info and saw your post

Gold and Gold+1 are fine here - but Atlantic and Living+1 both still black screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked on my boxes and all channels are showing ok---I don't use channel lists as I have multi-sat set up but I advise to use CWaites list on the V8s as there seems to be problems with some boxes using AJSat list.
Reaper.

Have tried Cwaites - all the same. Will try a test line and see if it makes any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm...

If I disable my cline and run through the channels, then the other SKY channels all show $Scrambled (as expected) and EPG info. Sky Atlantic and Sky Living+1 still show nothing other than a black screen (but signal strength displays).

Channel and frequency details all appear to be OK (having checked them)... and this is really doing my head in. If none of the 12285V channels were working then it'd make more sense - but some work, some don't.

Same problem here Atlantic and Eurosport just blank screen just weird

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 PM ----------

Just put new list on and itis sorted now

Which list have you used please my box is on AJlist dated 17/4/15, this came on the box when delivered yesterday.

Is it possible to do a blind scan with these v8s boxes

Eurosport, Sky Atlantic, Sky Living +1 all moved from 12285V yesterday to 12148H.

TCM also moved yesterday from 10921H to 12148H.

If you have AJ's list, then do a single TP scan on 12148H & the channels will appear near the end of the "all" channel list.

I think CWAITE's latest list should have the new frequencies.

Last edited:
Hi i have been in touch with my server and he assured me i will revice all ppv sport events i keep checking my box office channels but allsay scrambled how can i run a tp scan fir these. Thanks

Hi i have been in touch with my server and he assured me i will revice all ppv sport events i keep checking my box office channels but allsay scrambled how can i run a tp scan fir these. Thanks

They only show unscrambled when the event starts!!!

Thanks kremann iv got another box if u goto fav and choose sky sport says scrambled but if i goto to a to z can watch the channel any ideas how to fix this running latest image and tryed cwaites and the sky one still the same tryed flashing with nul still the same ready for throwing off wall and cant get movies at all also tryed sub in other box works fine

Last edited:
I have done the rescan, and most channels that were blank are now back. Couple are not tho. Sky 1 and all of sky box office are still blank, can anyone help? I really hope to have sky box office for the boxing next week.

Thank you

Eurosport, Sky Atlantic, Sky Living +1 all moved from 12285V yesterday to 12148H.

TCM also moved yesterday from 10921H to 12148H.

If you have AJ's list, then do a single TP scan on 12148H & the channels will appear near the end of the "all" channel list.

I think CWAITE's latest list should have the new frequencies.
Thanks Kremmen done this and got Atlantic back,any idea where sky sports 5 and sky 1 have moved too? Cheers

Back