Openbox v8s channel list update.

amb

Morning guys.

Been using an sat now for a while and have the latest update which is 8/6/16

Problem is E! Channel isn't right it shows some kind of adult channel instead.

Can anyone tell me the correct settings for E! Or E!+1 ? Eg sid and vpid and auido settings Or tell me an alternative list?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can you not just press Menu > Local Network Setting > Upgrade By Network > Connect > TP_Prog > and load the latest UK list ?

Can you not just press Menu > Local Network Setting > Upgrade By Network > Connect > TP_Prog > and load the latest UK list ?

I have tried that but it comes up with HTTP Server error.

Do you know where I can get a sly numbered channel list for a v8s box please?

Good afternoon i am a newbie been using openbox v8 for about 12 months. Can anyone advise how to download latest firmware. had a internet problem, now sorted but think i have messed up the box.
Any help would be appreciated.

Just for your info, the 'latest' firmware for the V8S is about 18 months old! If you can upgrade by network in the Local Network Settings, then you already have the latest version.

V8s problem

Just for your info, the 'latest' firmware for the V8S is about 18 months old! If you can upgrade by network in the Local Network Settings, then you already have the latest version.[/QUOTE

- - - Updated - - -

Many thanks for reply, will try your suggestion. I think I messed up before finding an internet problem.

HI Bigdrinks, Many thanks again for your help. Spent £65 having a new LNB fitted, now everything working fine.
Cheers

Back