Openbox v8s

itsdaferg

Hi there could any one help me with a beginners guide on how to get openbox v8s up and running with iptv or web tv any help would be appreciated. Thanx.

Hi there could any one help me with a beginners guide on how to get openbox v8s up and running with iptv or web tv any help would be appreciated. Thanx.
Personally i would not waste my time running iptv on these boxes. They will do but lets say its as basic as you can get. If channel locks you need to turn it off by the mains

Hello

If you send it back to the makers of this box in MANCHESTER, they will install the new software which will allow you to put Xtreamcodes API. This will let you access IPTV like the openbox v9s.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Hello

If you send it back to the makers of this box in MANCHESTER, they will install the new software which will allow you to put Xtreamcodes API. This will let you access IPTV like the openbox v9s.

However if I was you I would just get a mag box or zgemma i55 which is solely made for IPTV in order to have a great viewing experience. The openbox's do not have a good enough processor. However, the openbox VX would work with STB emulator

Im running an openbox vs8 with the xtream app and works a treat. No issues here and the sub I got for it is very good.
Even some sellers were telling me to scrap it and get a decent box but works fine for me. Horses for courses I guess...

think it was around £8 plus postage but I opted to just buy a new one with app and new firmware installed for another tenner

Back