Openbox VS5 bought, what next?

kevk2205

Hi All,

I've just purchased an Openbox VS5 from Amazon, could somebody please help me out with what I need to do next to be able to get Sky channels? I know I need to buy a gift but is there a certain one or do they all work on all boxes. Also, do I need to know anything else about setting up?

Thanks

Kev, the thing to do is to set it up to the dish, then post back here, and we'll hold your hand through the process, you'll possibly need a couple of files, but we'll show you where to get them.

Have just purchased one of these myself - may need my hand held too :-) but will try getting my hands dirty first. hope you dont mind me tagging along!

if ya get stuck with setting your box up you could always pm me or message me on facebook and I can guide you through it

hi guts original post was nearly two weeks ago either his box didnt arrive or hes all set up" KEVLA ARE YOU OUT THERE" what occuring lol .drive

if you dont mind kev/webby ill piggy back here, waiting for my v8s openbox should have arrived yesterday but nothing, hope im not getting ripped off again the last box i ordered never came but i had my money back ,it put me off for awhile, but ive ordered another now and that is late, ill see what happens today ,drive

facebook :no no: im not on facebook have you seen the trouble you get into on facebook :whacko: im nearly 50 ill pm you if you dont mind :bye: i hope it comes today so much for next day delivery if ordered in the next few hours this was monday .thanks drive

Back