Openbox VX2 or something else???

cronus

Been using an openbox vx2 for a few months and for the most part has been ok. Been a bit of spillage from one of the rugrats and now it's gone bang. No power, no lights, smoke coming out of it etc etc.
So after a new box. Would I be just better getting another one or are there any recommendations for a different box? Could spend around £75 on one,and people have been saying the Mecool M8S Pro L is goodbut,just not sure if I want to spend that much yet as I still use my Virgin CS sub 90% of the time. Apart from terrarium and morpheus it's not really used for much more.
Thanks.

A lot of people seem to rate the formuler z7+ at the moment which is a bit above what you want to pay.Never rated openbox really or amazon fire sticks are pretty good and will be fine for what you need it for.

If still using vm Cs then an android box wouldn't be any good but as mentioned the formula z7+ but with the amount your will to spend is out of budget limit what about a zgemma H3.2TC for vm Cs and a firestick for the others like terrium and morpheus

If still using vm Cs then an android box wouldn't be any good but as mentioned the formula z7+ but with the amount your will to spend is out of budget limit what about a zgemma H3.2TC for vm Cs and a firestick for the others like terrium and morpheus
I have a zgemma H2 for the virmin cs.
The Android box is for running an IPTV sub and some other apps.
I know I can run the IPTV through the zgemma but I can't run terrarium/Morpheus through it hence the need for a cheapish Android box.

I have a zgemma H2 for the virmin cs.
The Android box is for running an IPTV sub and some other apps.
I know I can run the IPTV through the zgemma but I can't run terrarium/Morpheus through it hence the need for a cheapish Android box.

On the Zgemma you have the option of using IPTV player and TS media for movies and tv shows and they work well.

Pretty bad box as all cheap chineese ones, work fore few month then it freeze, nothing better than MAG322, at least it is not made in china

Been using an openbox vx2 for a few months and for the most part has been ok. Been a bit of spillage from one of the rugrats and now it's gone bang. No power, no lights, smoke coming out of it etc etc.
So after a new box. Would I be just better getting another one or are there any recommendations for a different box? Could spend around £75 on one,and people have been saying the Mecool M8S Pro L is goodbut,just not sure if I want to spend that much yet as I still use my Virgin CS sub 90% of the time. Apart from terrarium and morpheus it's not really used for much more.
Thanks.
ZgemmaH9T you can use your VM CS on it, and add up to 5 iptv portals, you can grab one for €65 its High spec and so quick

Back