Openboxes V8s

Tattie

Can any one help me ? I have two openboxes that no longer allow me to watch anything other than free to air channels.
If anyone can help I would be grateful.My z Gemma boxes are fine and operating so there is no issue with satellite or internet.
I paid £120 in January to my subscriber who is not replying to emails.
I am thinking of purchasing iptv onto these boxes,if anyone can sort or advise it would be great.

The obvious would be check internet connections. Check your line is active in menu. If you've internet but your lines not active it's your line.. if you want IPTV you need and m3u file name it webtv and put on usb. Delete old IPTV then update via usb via webtv app in menu. There as far as I'm aware no epg option for webtv on these boxes.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Can any one help me ? I have two openboxes that no longer allow me to watch anything other than free to air channels.
If anyone can help I would be grateful.My z Gemma boxes are fine and operating so there is no issue with satellite or internet.
I paid £120 in January to my subscriber who is not replying to emails.
I am thinking of purchasing iptv onto these boxes,if anyone can sort or advise it would be great.
iptv open box v8s
Discussion in 'Openbox Satellite' started by PaulHumphrey, May 6, 2017.

Back